Broad-Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50
118g / 4Oz.
This non-greasy, quick drying sunscreen offers broad-spectrum protection against UVA, UVB rays. Lightweight, non-irritating mineral sunscreen for the most sensitive skin types and post-procedure skin. Natural melanin shields skin from aging effects of high-energy visible (HEV) light. Water and perspiration resistant, this sunscreen delivers superior protection during outdoor activities while hydrating the skin to prevent dryness. Oxybenzone free.
- Protects against UVA, UVB Provides additional protection against high energy visible (HEV) light and infrared (IR-A) rays
- Non-greasy formula with a sheer, matte finish
- Water and perspiration resistant (80 minutes of exposure)
- PH: 6.3
- Titanium dioxide 5.7%, Zinc oxide 4.9% protects against UVA and UVB rays
- Fractionated melanin provides protection against high-energy visible (HEV) light
- Bisabolol, beta-glucan help to soothe the skin and minimize appearance of inflammation
Directions for use
Use 15 minutes prior to sun exposure and reapply every two hours.
humm is a retail installment payment plan facility, an easy alternative to paying with cash or credit card for your goods. Eden Medical Clinic now accepts payments via humm.
*Terms and conditions apply. Subject to credit assessment and approval– Minimum Purchase of €80.00 –
To apply you need to be – Over 18 Years of Age – An Irish Citizen or Permanent Resident in Ireland – Earn a Minimum of €21k per year –
Provide proof of PPS number & Address – Have a Credit / Debit Card & Photo ID – Have a Good Credit History. Finance provided by FlexiFi Europe Limited.
one to a gift voucher from
Subscribe to our newsletter for all our latest news and offers