On Monday 3rd December 2018, our new Dublin Aesthetics Clinic opened its doors to the public for the first time. Located at No. 13 Adelaide Road, Dublin 2, in a stunning townhouse, we are conveniently placed close to the Camden Court Hotel, which provides an ideal parking spot only two minutes walk away from the Clinic.
Why not come along and pay a visit to our new Dublin Aesthetics Clinic?
Our new state of the art Cosmetic Aesthetics clinic is beautifully designed. On arrival you will receive a warm welcome from Leah, and shown into our ultra modern waiting room. Our highly qualified and professional medical team will treat you with the utmost standard of care in a calm, serene, discreet environment.
During your visit with us, and throughout any treatment that you receive, we are totally focused on making you feel relaxed and special. We take our time to tailor a treatment plan specifically for you to ensure that you will achieve the results that you desire.
The five star service that we offer to our clients was recognised in November when we won the Cork Aesthetic Clinic of the Year 2018 at the prestigious Cork Business Awards. Making use of an extensive portfolio of market-leading technologies teamed with safe, non-invasive treatments enables us to provide you with anti-ageing solutions that you will love, and will make you want to come back again and again.
What treatments are on offer at our new Dublin Aesthetics Clinic?
We offer a wide range of treatments at Eden Medical Clinic. These include:
- Silhouette Soft Face Lift – a safe, non-invasive facelift technique using absorbable sutures
- Profhilo – a treatment that will improve your skin tone, texture and elasticity
- Thread Lifting – a skin rejuvenation technique using barbed threads to plump and lift the skin
- Nose Fillers – non-surgical rhinoplasty involving the use of dermal fillers to alter the shape of the nose
- Under Eye Filler – the use of dermal fillers to treat the sunken areas under the eyes
- Gummy Smile – anti wrinkle is used to block the nerve impulses to the hyperactive muscle that causes a gummy smile
- Hyperhydrosis – anti wrinkle injections block the nerve impulses to the sweat glands and stop them from being over-productive
- Multipoint Facelift – dermal fillers fill wrinkles and plump the skin giving fresher looking skin
- Lip Fillers – this treatment adds volume and gives you a more confident smile
- Dermal Fillers – dermal fillers add volume to specific areas, fill wrinkles and help to hydrate the skin
- Antiwrinkle Injections – anti wrinkle injections fill wrinkles and give you a smoother looking face
A word from one of our customers…
“Fantastic service in Dublin! The staff are welcoming and warming! Dr Cliona was wonderful and made me feel at ease explaining the procedure and the after care. The clinic itself is very clean and beautiful! I will definitely be back to see Dr Cliona! I highly recommend Eden Medical!” – Review from Isabelle Melgaço