We are delighted to announce that the Victoria Road branch of Eden Medical clinic in Cork City, will be relocating to a brand new premises at the end of March.
Where will you find us?
Our superb new clinic can be found at Orchard Grove, Cork only a stone’s throw away from our current location. You can find us beside Zambrero and close to Ramen and Tesco Express at Dennehey’s Cross. With on-street parking outside the door, your visit should be hassle free.
We have modelled the interior of our new premises to provide you, our valued customers, with the type of no-fuss, stress-free experience that you deserve when you are attending our clinic for treatment.
What will it look like?
From the street, you will enter into our light and airy reception area. Here, you will receive a warm welcome from one of our lovely receptionists, who will put you at your ease and guide you through to the waiting area. The waiting room is a discreet and calm space, where you can relax in comfort until it is time to receive the treatment you are booked in for.
Sporting two state-of-the-art, modern treatment rooms, and armed with all of the latest in aesthetic cosmetic technology, you can rest assured that our highly qualified and professional medical team will treat you with the utmost standard of care that has become synonymous with the Eden Medical Clinic name.
What do we offer?
All of the treatments that are available in our Victoria Road clinic will be on offer in our new premises
- Silhouette Soft Face Lift – a safe, non-invasive facelift technique using absorbable sutures
- Profhilo – a treatment that will improve your skin tone, texture and elasticity
- Thread Lifting – a skin rejuvenation technique using barbed threads to plump and lift the skin
- Nose Fillers– non-surgical rhinoplasty involving the use of dermal fillers to alter the shape of the nose
- Under Eye Filler– the use of dermal fillers to treat the sunken areas under the eyes
- Gummy Smile – anti wrinkle is used to block the nerve impulses to the hyperactive muscle that causes a gummy smile
- Hyperhydrosis – anti wrinkle injections block the nerve impulses to the sweat glands and stop them from being over-productive
- Multipoint Facelift – dermal fillers fill wrinkles and plump the skin giving fresher looking skin
- Lip Fillers – this treatment adds volume and gives you a more confident smile
- Dermal Fillers – dermal fillers add volume to specific areas, fill wrinkles and help to hydrate the skin
- Antiwrinkle Injections – anti wrinkle injections fill wrinkles and give you a smoother looking face
On a countdown…
With only a few weeks to go, we look forward to seeing you all in our lovely new location. In the meantime, it is business as usual at Victoria Road!