Anti-Wrinkle Injections – What to expect during your treatment at Eden Medical
Anti-Wrinkle Injections, also know as Botox, are a popular cosmetic treatment that involves injecting a neurotoxin called botulinum toxin into specific muscles to temporarily reduce the appearance of wrinkles or fine lines. Check out our video or see below for what to expect when getting your Anti-Wrinkle injections done at Eden Medical:
Anti-Wrinkle Injections - What to expect during your treatment at Eden Medical
- Consultation: Before getting Anti-Wrinkle Injections, you will have a consultation with an Eden Medical Doctor who will evaluate your medical history and examine your skin to determine if you are a good candidate for the treatment.
- Preparation: There is typically no special preparation required for Anti-Wrinkle injections. However, you may be advised to avoid alcohol and blood-thinning medications for a few days before the treatment.
- Before administering Anti Wrinkle injections, your Doctor will typically mark the areas on the face with small dots or lines where the injections will be made around the area being treated. This is done to ensure the injections are placed in the correct location to achieve the desired results and minimize the risk of complications. Click Here to review the most common areas available for anti-wrinkle injections and see what you might be suitable for.
- The injection process: The injection process typically takes only a few minutes and involves a small, fine needle being inserted into the targeted muscle. Most people report feeling only a slight pinch or pressure during the injection.
- Post-treatment care: After Anti-Wrinkle injections, you may experience some mild swelling, redness, or bruising at the injection site. These side effects usually subside within a few days. You may also be advised to avoid rubbing or massaging the treated area for a few hours after the injection.
- Results: The results of Anti Wrinkle injections are not immediate and may take up to two weeks to become fully apparent. You can expect the results to last between three to six months, depending on the area being treated and the amount of Anti-Wrinkle product used.
- Follow-up treatments: If you are happy with the results of your Anti-Wrinkle treatment, you may wish to schedule follow-up treatments every few months to maintain the effects.
- If you have any additional queries on Anti-Wrinkle Injections and what to expect during your treatment, please reach out to our team. We’d be more than happy to help!
If you want to look and feel your very best with glowing, healthy skin, book your consultation with one of Eden Medicals Doctors today, and discuss any concerns and aesthetic goals you want to achieve. If you don’t have the time to come for a consultation, then that’s no problem at all. At Eden Medical we are offering a Free Full Facial Analysis Service as a part of Eden’s Personalised Patient Programme. Click below to find out more details.